Package Fee for Bookkeeping Services in Singapore
|Packages Available||Fee (SGD) *|
|Monthly Bookkeeping||From $500|
|Quarterly Bookkeeping||From $700|
|Half Yearly Bookkeeping||From $900|
|Yearly Bookkeeping||From $1,100|
|GST Submission and E-filing **||From $150|
|Other ad-hoc bookkeeping or administrative support services||From $150 per hour|
* All price stated are exclusive of GST
Accpacco offers a comprehensive range of accounting and bookkeeping services in Singapore for your newly established company. Our accountants can compile your yearly accounts information for submission to ACRA and IRAS. We specialize in maintaining a timely accounting system that allows you to manage your accounts cost-effectively.
All companies registered in Singapore must keep proper books of accounts as stipulated by the Singapore Companies Act. Good bookkeeping not only facilitates day-to-day account maintenance and drafting of financial statements for the submission of annual returns, but also provides insight for sound business decision-making as well as efficient financial management.
Accpacco provides the full spectrum of accounting services for companies that wish to outsource their bookkeeping function.
Information Required for Quotation Purposes
For bookkeeping services, we will need to know the detail of your business in order to provide you a final and reasonable quotation.
For newly setup company, kindly email us the following details at email@example.com
– The Company name
– Business nature
– Financial year end
– Any schedule or summary/detail that is prepared to monitor the sales by the Company
– Any schedule is prepared to monitor the purchases incurred by the Company
– Any private use of the bank account
– How many pages of the bank statement per month
– Expected monthly revenue and number of sales transactions.
– Expected number of transactions for expenses and purchases incurred during the financial year
– GST registered or not
– Any other special item like hire purchase, loan is obtained
– Any investment made during the financial period
– Currency involved in sales and purchase (Type of foreign currency)
– Number of bank accounts
– Number of debtors
– Number of creditors
– Frequency of preparation of accounts – Monthly basis, Quarterly basis, Half yearly basis, or Annual basis
– Do you expect the Company has significant inventory balance as at year end and any checking is required for the inventory movement during the financial year
– Does your Company has any internal accounting software and do you need our accountant to perform on site
– Does the account need to be audited?
– Total number of staffs.
– Any Existing Accounting Personnel ? What are their roles ?
For existing company, kindly provide the additional information as follows:-
– Last year financial statement with detail income statement
– Latest management account (Balance sheet and income statement)
– Last set of bank reconciliation
– Last GST Return Filed
– Last year Accounting Fee Paid
– Last year Audit Fee
– Last year Tax Fee
– Last year Corporate Secretarial Fee
How it Works
Contact us by email or call us for quotation, and upon confirmation, your organisation will be assigned with a professional accountant who will understand and work with you on your business accounting needs. Your accountant will then review and organise the information to create and maintain your accounting ledger based on the documents and information provided. Should there is any incomplete information, your accountant will contact you to furnish it and enquire if there is any quation to solidify the understanding to provide the best service to your oraganisation. The accountant can also help you draft financial statements in accordance with the Financial Reporting Standards (FSR) for statutory submissions depending on the needs of your business and if the service and has been confirmed
Bookkeeping information/document checklist:
|9||Fixed asset register|
|11||Statement of borrowing/hire purchase|
|12||Schedule for monitoring revenue generated and cost of sales/expenses paid during the year|
|13||Debtor and creditor control (unpaid or un-receipt invoices), etc.|
Our Bookkeeping Service includes but not limited to the following accounting functions:
|1||General Ledger Maintenance|
|2||Accounts Payable Ledger Maintenance|
|3||Accounts Receivable Maintenance|
|5||Fixed Assets Ledger Maintenance|
|6||Cash Flow / Budgeting|
|7||Financial Statements & Reports Monthly, Quarterly, Year-End Review|
Kindly contact us to discuss for the details should you required more ad-hoc services like issuance of cheque payment to your suppliers, issue of monthly statement of account to your customers, deposit of cheque payment, and other administrative work.